lunes, 21 de abril de 2014

Terrain articles IV- Ruined stone tower. Part 1

Well friends, today I´m bringing to you a new terrain piece I´m doing to my wargames battles. It´s the first part, I did not finished yet, but I want to show it to you.
It´s easy, cheap and quick to make terrain. All you have to do is to take an ice cream container, glue the cap upside down, to the top of the container with PVA glue (it´s in the images and easy to understand). Then, once it is dry, took a roll ball pen (doesn´t matter the color, I used the green one because it was what I have next to me) and mark what are going to be the bricks.
When you have all the bricks you want marked, with a knife or a cutter, cut part of the container, as if it where destroyed. Then, using a spray can paint, apply it only to the borders, it will melt the container and make a ruined effect.
As I told you, it is not finished yet, I have to paint it, but with this you have the base to start working and be creative. Hope you like it.













1 comentario:

  1. Very clever use of ordinary item and I particularly like how you have made the blocks by etching the styrofoam.

    ResponderEliminar